Dental Assistant – General Dental Assistant
Part-time position, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
As a Dental Assistant with Masterpiece Smiles, you must have a positive and
outgoing personality, exceptional interpersonal verbal and written
communication skills, excellent patient care skills and strong organizational
skills. You must have a team-player mentality and be willing to work well with
others. Days and hours will vary during the work week, 2-5 days a week.
Additional requirements for the Dental Assistant include:
• Current R.D.A. or C.D.A. license in the state of Tennessee required
• Current Radiology license in the state of Tennessee required
• Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Good manual dexterity
• Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
• Ability to travel at least once every other month for training
• Must have at lease 6 months of work experience in a dental practice