Part-Time Position: M-F 12:00PM to 6:00PM, 20-25 hours per week
Compensation:$13.00 per hour
Implant Concierge is a rapidly growing technology and internet-based service company that provides dental implant treatment planning and 3D printed CAD/CAM solutions for dentists across N. America, Australia and emerging into other global markets. We have offices in San Antonio, TX and San Jose, Costa Rica, and employee over 50 employees.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working person who excels in a fast-changing environment. For us to sustain our growth, we have to hire an amazing person who desires a position that requires creative thinking and appreciates autonomy to solve problems.
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible to ensure that all out-bound shipments are quality control verified, packages are complete and accurate and shipping times will meet the patient’s scheduled surgical date and time. This is a new position and you will serve a vital role to the success of the company.
1. Perform Quality Control before shipping implant surgical guides
2. Receive and efficiently problem solve incoming shipping calls
3. Track and coordinate Surgical Guided Kits
4. Make outbound calls to verify accuracy of delivery
5. Maintain and manage shipping materials inventory
6. Follow prescribed safety regulations
Necessary Skill Sets:
- Strong attention to detail, and organization skills
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proven leadership and desire to grow personally
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- EAGER to work hard and play an integral role in helping the team and company grow!
- Excellent communication skills -- Written and Verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys business growth, challenges and opportunity
- Generous PTO
- Excellent work environment with a company that VALUES employees
- Room for professional growth for a rapidly growing company