JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION...
D4C Dental Brands, Inc. is a dental support organization (DSO) that supports affiliated pediatric dentists, general dentists, and orthodontists in the Smiles For Life Network. We provide business management expertise and administrative operations support, so doctors can focus on their patients and clinical operations. Our team is dedicated to helping children achieve a lifetime of great oral health. Our locations offer an exciting and comforting environment for patients as our specialists deliver best-in-class care and treatment to all. Join us and take part in raising the standard in children’s oral healthcare!
The Treatment Coordinator will provide support and assistance to the Doctors, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants in the clinical areas of the office, in addition to actively communicating services and treatment plans to patients/parents. Depending on the size and the needs of a particular office, the Treatment Coordinator will perform a variety of responsibilities and be cross-trained in the following:
• Work with the Doctor to enter recommended treatment plans during patient exams and assist in entering clinical notes.
• Assist the Doctor, Hygienist, and Dental Assistant in preparing the patient’s chair with the needed supplies and instruments.
• Clean the chairs and rooms following treatment to prepare for the next patient
• (i.e. taking the patient back for treatment, helping with the flow of the patients, assisting throughout the appointment, accompanying the patient into the designated areas including consults with parent or guardian and front desk area for scheduling future appointments).
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance, as well as adhere to all OSHA rules and regulations
• Clinical Assistants that are x-ray certified will obtain any necessary periapical, bitewing, and panoramic x-rays for the appointment. :
• Must attend continuing education classes and obtain any needed certificates.
• Ensures the proper cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of all operatory equipment, instruments, chairs, and workstations based on OSHA regulations and Company standards.
• Run the sterilization area of the clinic to ensure all instruments are properly sterilized and available for continued hygiene and operatory treatment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional, medical, or dental environment with direct customer service is desired.
• X-ray certification is required and can be obtained through the Company.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills- must be able to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate with a pleasant demeanor at all times.
• Communication- effective written and verbal communication is a must with all staff and management.
• Must be able to project a capable and professional image- one that is reflective of Company Values.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills- strong attention to detail, be able to multitask and perform job duties in a timely manner.
• General knowledge and understanding of dental treatment and care is needed.