• Do you want to be part of a stable, happy, upbeat, family owned and operated
• Where we strive, when possible, to get you on the road for home before 5PM?
• Where you receive compensation above standard industry wages?
Then we have the PERFECT position for you.
This is a progressive, holistic, mercury-free dental practice located in Buckhead.
We are looking for a great candidate to work in our vibrant, non-corporate, fee
for service practice where specialized individual attention and mutual respect is
Responsibilities include industry-standards dental assisting skills:
1. Greeting and seating patients, reviewing and documenting records.
2. Setting up rooms for procedures.
3. Assisting dentists.
4. Sterilization procedures.
5. Patient education.
6. Expanded duties.
Ideally, our candidate will have a:
1. Minimum 2 years prior in-office dental experience.
2. Stable job history and excellent references.
3. Strong desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
4. Desire to create long-term relationships with patients.
5. Contributory attitude to mix well with fellow team-players.
To apply for this position:
Send your resume directly to our email which is:
Or, forward your dental post application and please make certain to have all of
your past employment information up to date.
Regularly check your spam/junk folder should our consultants email reply to you be
misdirected by your security settings.
Thanks for your interest! We have a great office and well look forward to meeting you!