We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, caring, dependable, motivated person to join our team.
The person needs to be team oriented, focused and have great communication, organizational skills.
This position is for full time M, W, Th and every other Saturday. Pay rate depends on experience. Paid holidays, scrubs, and dental care for the employee after probation period.
• Greeting patients
• updating their medical history
• Present fees and payment options.
• Getting consents for treatment.
• Answering phones
• Scheduling appointments/working on recall
• Collecting payments
• Maintain clean office
• Insurance verification/working on claims
• Bilingual English/Spanish is preferable
• 3-5 years of front office experience is preferred
• Dentrix knowledge preferred