We are a fast-paced, young and disruptive company working hard to make our
doctors vision come to life. Unique individuals and ideas are always welcome
here. Dont settle for the norm. We are looking for the best of the best. Think
youre the right fit? Wed love to hear from you.
Audit dental claims to ensure appropriate medical documentation and notes are
present. The Dental Claims Auditor position is responsible for ensuring that the
coded clinical and administrative data of our client offices are compliant with
company policy, local, state, and federal laws, and assessing the overall coding
quality in order to provide feedback to our clients.
* Conduct clinical chart audits for MB2 Dental affiliated providers to determine
compliance with Medicaid and other payers.
* Read and analyze EOBs and make proper adjustments according to MB2 claims
* Send appeals to insurance carriers with justification as to why dental
treatment should be paid.
* Audit accounts to ensure proper fees have been posted.
* Work with Compliance team to maximize office collections and minimize
* Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
* Ensure compliance with MB2 policies as well as State, Federal and other
* Participate in meetings as required.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Previous dental experience required
* Experience as an auditor preferred
* Must possess experience in the following areas:
Local, State, and Federal compliance regulations
* Must possess strong communication and organization skills