Looking for a motivated general dentist to join our ever-growing team. We are a
pediatric based practice
with an established name that has been in Houston for 6 years. We do very high
volume so if you are motivated you can produce very high numbers. Multi-
specialty office that offers all phases of pediatric dentistry including general
anesthesia, oral sedation, endo, and oral surgery. We have fully trained staff
and processes in place to ensure your success. Modern and up to date equipment
We offer daily minimums and pay off of production giving bonuses once a month.
We also offer full benefits and flexible schedules for all our doctors.
Our Doctors are expected to:
• Provide high quality Pediatric dental care to all patients
• Ability to perform routine recall exams, prophylaxis and fluoride
treatments, simple extractions, restorative procedures, space maintainers,
services. Endo and advanced oral surgery is a plus along with any oral sedation
• Heal, educate and inspire young patients to embrace lifelong healthy
oral habits by being compassionate, dependable, and build a foundation of trust
between you, the patient, and the parents.
• Educate patients and parents on their Pediatric treatment including
preoperative and postoperative care
• Partner with other team members to provide the best dental care possible.
1. DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school and current TX license in good
2. Professional clinical experience preferred
3. Traveling flexibility is a must
Job Type: Full-time
• Texas (Harris County)
Required license or certification:
• DDS or DMD
****Please contact Dr. James Spiger at email or directly at