Growing multi-specialty group practice with four locations is looking for an experienced Senior/Regional Operations Manager to help us manage our largest practice in the Heights area that has 28 chairs and provides comprehensive lifetime dental care to adults and children. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a passion for the dental industry, and is willing and able to play a key role in driving our improvement processes and enterprise growth.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations and report directly to executive management. Duties will include but not necessarily be limited to patient scheduling, billing, patient and insurance receivables, managing supplies, equipment and other care delivery resources, and ensuring that patient service expectations are met. In addition, staff management and team development as well as office compliance with HIPPA/OSHA and compliance with all other company policies and procedures will be routine.
This role requires exceptional customer service skills and a calm and pleasant demeanor. Working well as part of a team and being an effective leader is a must. Your career matters to us. We provide excellent training to ensure you have the tools and skills to succeed and excel as an operations leader in our company and industry.
Successful performance of duties will lead to the opportunity to expand scope of influence to other locations and development projects.
Experience, Competencies and Education
• Multi-location, dental operations management experience - 5 years minimum.
• Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
• Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility.
• Sound decision-making and conflict resolution skills, drive and desire to succeed.
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, vendors, and staff.
• Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
• Undergraduate degree, preferred, or equivalent work experience
You will also have personal piece of mind with competitive compensation and benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off, and more. Dont miss this opportunity to be rewarded and have challenging and exciting work that will help change the future of patients’ lives.
Interested candidates should forward their resume with salary expectations to the email below: