Coast Dental is looking for a General Dentist to join a practice in Atlanta Georgia’s Cascade community, located southwest of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The practice has a well-established patient base, seeing PPO/HMO/FFS patients with NO MEDICAID.
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion, and you as the dentist has 100% clinical autonomy to practice dentistry.
The office has a great support team of hygienists, dental assistants and office mangers to assist in your success. In an effort to better assist you the office also has in house specialty care by talented professionals, keeping your patients close to you.
We strive to create a warm, inviting experience for our patients and an enjoyable atmosphere for our team members. When you join it’s your name on the door!
Our dentists enjoy many benefits, including:
• Clinical autonomy from diagnosis to case completion
• Continuing education and training
• Competitive compensation!
• Work Life balance
• Free group professional liability insurance
• Health benefits and 401(k) plan*
• Managing Partner Program for dentists to acquire an equity interest in the practice
• And More
We welcome tenured dentist as well as new graduates to join our family.
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.