Dental Chairside Assistant Includes chairside and laboratory duties.
Everybody at Coastal Cosmetic Dentistry is a Chief. You OWN your job
responsibilities. There are no “ordinary” people here. The primary duties of an
Assistant Team member is to provide stellar patient care and assist the doctor
with treatment creating a 5 star experience for the patients. To begin with, this
will be a full-time (32 hrs/wk) position.
Who are we? Coastal Cosmetic Dentistry works specifically with patients who are looking for comprehensive solutions to reach their wellness goals through
personalized care. We promote overall wellness understanding, not just
education. While helping our patients learn about their dental needs is important to us, the most important thing is making a connection.
Our core values:
We believe in Stakeholders who buy into what we’re doing, not employees who punch clocks. No one is an employee, everyone is a Stakeholder
because we only want people who will “own” their work, not just do it. Employees have to be told what to do; Stakeholders are proactive and make the job better.
We don’t have healthcare benefits or extensive vacation packages. We’re not
interested in who’s car was in the parking lot first or who left last – we believe in working together as Committed Community to get results for each other and our patients.
If you find fulfillment in:
1) Finding solutions for individuals- making sure a patient can reach their
goals and overcoming any obstacles that may impede them from reaching their goals, because we give them the opportunity to express them.
2) Performing a range of simple to very complex chairside and laboratory work – Be comfortable making chairside provisionals that range from 1 to 14 units. Making sure that the model work done is accurate and neat, and be familiar with taking various dental photos since our success is measured in tiny details
3) Helping us build our brand – Making sure each patient has an experience
unlike any other that they have had, Going above and beyond to make sure that each patient is treated like an individual.
4) Not knowing exactly what every day will hold – Being flexible with your
schedule each day, accommodating if you are seeing a New Patient, children, patients with extensive periodontal needs, and Implant patients.
5) Acting as if you own the company – taking initiative and ownership, making
decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive (we don’t need “reactive”),
working with others to constantly make things better and deliver better products and services everyday
6) Working with Dentrix and our treatment planning software
7) Not working 9-5, but 7-3 M,Tu,Th, and 10:30-7 Wed
8) Working together with a few other people in Committed Community empowering each other to reach our desired potential. …Then we might be a good fit.
• Very high attention to detail – please dont apply if this isnt a great asset
you bring to the game – its going to be the most important talent youll bring
with you to do all the things we want done.
• Sense of urgency – things cant happen tomorrow (tomorrow never comes). We need someone who will get hives if things arent getting done today.
• Applicants must have a wide range of communication skills as well as practical hygiene skills.
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing • Very
high competency in dental occlusion, and high competency in Dentrix
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail, did we mention this already?
• Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job
We don’t need to see your resume’ yet. Please do not send it and please do not call. For now just copy and paste the link below to complete our questionnaire.