Dental Depot DFW is growing and we need a highly motivated Support Services Representative!
• Daily billing of insurance claims via mail, fax and electronically.
• Effectively communicating with assigned team members to ensure proper x-rays and documentation are received for insurance billing.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and positively communicate with team members to educate on plan details.
• Providing internal support for office team members on insurance related issues.
• Examine and analyze patient ledgers to audit for proper billing on insurance claims and patient balances.
• Communicate effectively with various insurance companies to resolve any discrepancies in fee schedules or credentialing.
• Ensure offices are in compliance with maintaining all doctor’s credentials and licensees.
• Oversee credentialing and re-credentialing needs with internal/external processes.
• Track and develop recommendations for corrective actions or improvements with credentialing.
• Perform other duties as required in a support services department.
• Must have experience working with insurance companies and knowledge of different types of coverages and policies.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental coding, including specialty procedures.
• Demonstrate knowledge of claims processing
• Intermediate knowledge of reading dental x-rays
• Experience in ClaimsX, NEA, Eaglesoft software is preferred.
A strong performing, growing DSO that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes, and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
A culture centered on our core values of Integrity, Mastery, Positivity, Accountability, Compassion and Trust, driving practice success so team members can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
A competitive benefits package that includes: compensation, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off and opportunities and opportunities to get involved in the community.