Seeking a passionate, experienced Associate Dentist to join our established
private practice in Richmond, TX. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated
dentist ready to provide the best possible care to a growing base of PPO and
private pay patients. We work behind the scenes to take care of marketing, staff
and other logistics so you can maintain focus on personalized patient care!
• Assume quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest
standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
• Establish and grow long-term patient relationships and trust
• Provide a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry
• DDS/DMD from accredited university
• Active Texas Dental License
• Strong focus on clinical excellence
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
• Teamwork oriented with a positive attitude
Looking for benefits? Here are a few:
• Excellent work/life balance
• High income potential! Daily guarantee or percentage of production,
whichever is higher!
• NO Medicaid!!
• Paid continuing education
• Invisalign certification ($2000 value!)
• All equipment and lab expenses paid
• Training and mentorship from veteran dentist
• Fully digital, modern practice
If you are a motivated dentist looking to pursue a long-term career in a patient
focused private practice, please submit your resume today! Experienced dentists
and new grads are welcome to apply!