Our Front Desk must be someone who is self-motivated, a fast learner and so
someone who is a team player, honest, and positive even under stressful times,
quick to learn our system, detail oriented, is passionate about our patients
experience and oral health, provides the utmost customer service, has the drive
to help grow the practice and is an awesome teammate. This new team member will
be responsible for managing our office schedule to success, treatment plan
presentations, and all insurance processes associated. The hiring hourly rate
will depend upon your skills and experience.
MUST have the following characteristics: 1. Strong working knowledge of hygiene
recare, perio protocol, insurance billing and breakdowns
2. A people person. One who takes the time to get to know our patients and
determine what is his/her primary interest and concerns so we can best serve
3. Be self-driven and motivated to keep our schedules full.
4. DENTAL OFFICE experience a PLUS.
5. A team player with positive attitude, great communication skills,with
integrity and drama-free.
6. Must be present each day and ready to work hard to serve our patients with
the standard of care our Dr provides.
If you meet ALL 6 requirements we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail us
a cover letter telling us about yourself, including your resume and references