Our busy, family owned, Dental practice is looking for a Full-Time, experienced Patient Care Coordinator to help our team! Experience in all aspects of dental front office responsibilities is preferred. We are fully digital and experience with Eaglesoft and computerized insurance and billing systems are also preferred as well as a general familiarity with computers.
Your strong points:
• You are professional, enthusiastic and willing to continually learn.
• You have an excellent work ethic.
• You are a team player with a great attitude.
• You have excellent communication skills and telephone abilities.
• You are able to manage difficult situations and work to find amicable solutions.
• You are organized and excel at problem solving for both staff and patients.
• You have the ability to pay attention to detail and follow through with tasks.
• You are punctual and willing to spend the extra time necessary to continually improve.
We go to great lengths to help our patients become healthy but we can’t do it without you. Your focus is to ensure a superior patient experience at our office and to maintain our reputation as a quality and patient-oriented dental office. From the first moment a patient calls, we strive to be the best. As such, you will lead by example and motivate our team to create excellent “wow” experiences for our patient family.
• Coordination of appointment scheduling and flow throughout the day, confirming appointments and engineering the daily schedule to best help our patients.
• Perform daily practice tasks including opening and closing the business office, posting of payments, taking over-the-counter collections, posting procedures and the batching of insurance claims for processing by the office manager.
• Maintain HIPAA compliance and patient confidentiality.
• Understand patient treatment plans to ensure the proper completion and scheduling of treatment as well as follow up care. You will present patients with financial options and help them find a comfortable way to facilitate their treatment. This includes insurance coordination and helping patients maximize their insurance benefits as needed.
• Manage the recall system and handle the telephone and email communications in the office.
• Manage patient information including registration, insurance and eligibility information.
• You will make a positive impression on patients from their initial phone contact and will help us guide our patients towards optimum dental health by making sure that their experiences with us are top notch.
We have an excellent team waiting for you to join us! If you fit all of the above and are ready for challenging work in a fun environment, please contact us with a resume and cover sheet.