*Location: 4765 FM 1960 W. Houston, Tx. 77069
Must Have At Least 1 year Dental Assisting Experience*
Do patients simply love your chair-side manner? Are you communicative and service-oriented? Do you know how to relate to children and their parents? Join one of Houstons top dental care providers and turn your job into a career! Summit Dental Center is a reputable, stable company that values your contributions and offers a positive, supportive culture that thrives on teamwork and customer-centered care. We are searching for more than a registered dental assistant -- we are looking for a relationship architect! If you love caring for patients and helping them receive the best dental care possible, we want to hear from you.
• You are a warm and friendly person with a knack of putting people at ease
• You believe that patients musts be treated with respect and understanding at all times
• You are patient with children and parents instinctively trust you
• You stay calm and polite under pressure
• You are great at multi-tasking and dont get frazzled easily
• You are a talented communicator who knows how to explain complex concepts in laymans terms
• You genuinely love what you do
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist dental providers in chair-side treatment and procedures
• Prepare rooms and set up instruments
• Provide pre-operational, post-operational, and oral hygiene education to patients and families
• Prepare and maintain accurate charts, records, logs and reports
• Complete and maintain dental laboratory forms
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years of dental assisting experience
• Current RDA certification
• Organizational skills
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Great communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude!
• Full-time availability
• Salary pay (guaranteed 40 hours per week)
• Performance bonuses
• Health insurance
• 6 paid holidays
• Paid vacation time after one year
At Summit Dental Center we are committed to providing a positive dental experience for every patient who walks through our doors. Without exception, our gentle Houston dentists and staff provide our patients with the attentive quality care they deserve!
If your outlook and skill set match our wish list, apply today!