**Dental Assistant Medicaid/PPO office Bilingual Spanish OR Arabic** (Bridgeview, IL)
***Se habla espanol, por favor enviar curriculum vitae por correo electrónico.***
ONE OF OUR AMAZING CROSS-TRAINED DENTAL ASSISTANTS IS GOING ON LONG TERM MATERNITY LEAVE, AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT REPLACEMENT!
Position: Dental Assistant for General Dentistry / Orthodontics office
Name of office: International Dental of Bridgeview
Address: 7124 W 83rd, Suite E, Bridgeview, IL 60455
Our objective is to provide friendly and quality service to each and every patient that walks through our door. We are looking for someone who enjoys coming to work with a smile on their face. Must be a team player with no ego, have stable work history, good communication skills, and provides great customer service.
Good working environment. We are in Southwest Suburbs. Our office has 3 part-time general dentists, 1 orthodontist specialist, and 10 staff members. We do ortho/braces 2 days per week, general dentistry 4 days per week, and pediatrics (kids) with nitrous half day a week.
Requirements for Dental Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in private dental office or university/hospital dental clinic.
- Proficient with taking intra-oral x-rays, panoramic, and ceph. We are a fully digital office.
- Proficient with managing dental lab cases and office supplies.
- Proficient with computers and dental practice software to make appointments for patients. We use an easy software called Open Dental.
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish, or English/Arabic, or English/Polish.
- Must have flexible work schedule. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-6pm, and Saturdays 8:00am-2:30pm.
- We do ortho/braces 2 days per week, so if you have some experience with metal braces, that would be a plus.
- Certified in coronal polishing and sealants.
- Ability to make temporary crowns.
This position is for PART-TIME, around 20-25 hours per week. Once candidate shows proficiency with all tasks, they will become FULL-TIME. The more tasks you can complete, the more work we can give you.
Compensation based on experience. Email your resume for consideration to set-up interview and tour our office. References are required!!! Attach your CV/resume as Microsoft Word or PDF document.
***State in the email why you are a great candidate for this position, the pay range that you are trying to achieve, if you speak a second language, and when you are ready to start.***