OFFICE MANAGER/MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are in the business of SMILES. We seek an office manager and marketing coordinator (ideally someone with some dental knowledge) to join our small but mighty team at our Dublin, Ohio location. And if you love to SMILE, you might be right for us!
WHO WE ARE:
Image Gallery is a certified dental laboratory in Dublin, Ohio. We work closely with dentists who want the very best for their patients. Since 1979 we’ve created high quality, custom dental restorations using the very latest materials, techniques and technology, including CAD/CAM and 3DPrinting. Our passion for finding a custom approach for each patient and each situation means we are never satisfied until both the patient and dentist are completely happy. We never wanted to be the biggest dental laboratory, we wanted to be the best. We are growing!
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a positive attitude and your pleasant demeanor shines through in your daily interactions, especially when you speak on the phone. People describe you as friendly and you describe yourself as a team player. You are a self-starter and an efficient worker who can be depended on to take a project and see it through to completion. You are organized and pay attention to both deadlines and details. If something doesn’t seem right, you fix it. You do whatever it takes to accomplish a task and you take pride in a job well done. Delivering exceptional customer service is your passion and you work hard to find answers to customers’ questions. You are both inquisitive and eager to solve problems, and you can manage multiple projects with ease. Above all, you understand that in our office you sit in the center of the action. If you are not here, we can’t get our jobs done. And that makes no one SMILE.
As the “right-hand person” of the owner, you have responsibility for Managing Projects, Maintaining the Office Environment, Coordinating Marketing and Social Media, and Bookkeeping including these activities:
• answering phones with a pleasant greeting, taking accurate messages, etc.
• building relationships through polite, positive and helpful interactions with dental office team
• entering data into appropriate systems; processing information in system by coding, categorizing and verifying its accuracy; and managing data through project lifecycle
• scheduling and preparing for consultations with clients
• documenting and recording information collected from dentist offices
• evaluating information to determine compliance with standards
• following-up with all parties to ensure assignments and action items are completed
• producing reports and composing correspondence
Maintaining the Office Environment
• being the first face to our visitors by greeting them promptly and pleasantly as well as making sure our reception area has a welcoming atmosphere
• coordinating appointments and meetings, and managing staff calendars and appointments
• managing educational events for clients hosted at our office
• being the point person to ensure common areas, kitchen and restrooms are clean and stocked
• ordering office supplies and maintaining proper stock levels
• managing vendors (i.e., scheduling, maintaining history and contact lists, etc.)
Coordinating Marketing and Social Media
• maintaining master client contact database
• monitoring and responding to all social media accounts ensuring we retain a stellar reputation
• editing project summaries, and posting and repurposing them for various audiences/platforms
• formatting and updating layouts of educational materials and promotional/informational presentations that are appealing, professional, and in accordance with our brand standards
• creating and implementing multiplatform editorial calendars to ensure proactive marketing
• organizing and maintaining inventory of marketing materials
• updating and maintaining company website
• managing and monitoring office expenses; and tallying and entering receipts
• invoicing clients and preparing monthly statements
• handling accounts receivables/accounts payables
• filing and records retention (electronic and physical)
Our business is growing. As such, there is significant opportunity for growth and expansion of responsibilities with this position. In addition, as with any dynamic operation, other duties and activities may arise that you will be expected to complete as assigned.
We believe applicants will possess the following qualifications:
• associate’s degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in office administration, preferably in a medical/dental office setting
• excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office products and social media platforms; knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred but not required
• experience with bookkeeping and basic accounting principles
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer the following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• $500 credit on dental needs
• 7 paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Retirement plan
HOW TO APPLY -If this position sounds like a good fit for you, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to .