ISO Extraordinary Dental Assistant
We are an ever-growing, family owned dental office in the Spring Hill community that aims to improve the life of every dental patient we see.
We are the best dental office because of the incredible dental team that we are continuing to build! You are a perfect fit for our practice, if you are someone who is:
• Goal oriented
• Team oriented
Our extraordinary dental team is looking for someone to compliment the general dental procedures performed with the following qualities:
• 2yr dental assisting experience
• Valid License, Nitrous and Radiology Certifications
• Ability to multi-task
• Able to work independently and more importantly, as a TEAM
• Flexible schedule, capable of working 4 days weekly
• Able to work late (6/7pm) twice per week
• Desire to grow and learn
• Willingness to be held accountable
• Desire to be extraordinary everyday
• Value uncommon culture and delivering a WOW patient experience every time!
At Smiles on Main Family Dentistry we exist to provide affordable, exceptional dental care with the latest technology and techniques that are delivered by a well trained, compassionate staff, unparalleled customer service and a relaxing environment where our patients truly feel at home.
We desire to have a team that is more like family. We are building a culture in which each team member enjoys coming to work every day.
• Competative wages
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education
• Dental Care for you and your immediate family
MWF 8am - 5pm
Tues 8am - 7pm
Thurs 8am - 6pm
To apply, please send the following three items via email to:
1. Your resume with contact information
2. Compensation Requirements
3. Your short and thoughtful written answers to at least three of the following questions:
•Tell us a little about yourself.
•What is the best thing about you?
•How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
•What about this job is attractive to you? •What does “being in service to customers” mean to you?
We look forward to hearing from you!