Our young and growing GP Dental practice is looking for a Part-time Dental Hygienist. Our practice is a digital dentistry, with digital impressions, x-rays, Cerec and more. We offer Invisalign and implants and are a PPO/Fee-for-service practice with a large patient base thats continuing to grow.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of dental hygienist experience and have a comprehensive understanding of the workings of a general dental office. If you are interested in a position that offers flexible scheduling, this may be the job for you! You can choose the day of the week that works best for you.
• Collect medical and dental histories from patients
• Chart dental conditions based on dentist’s observations and evaluations
• Sterilize dental instruments and tools
• Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
• Take X-rays of patients’ teeth and develop them for dentist’s use
• Qualifications**: DC Dental Hygienist license
• Associate degree in Dental Hygiene (Bachelors preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour