We are looking for a EXPERIENCED and positive individual to fill our full time
front desk Orthodontic Coordinator position.
This individual must be friendly, possess a confident personality and be great
with kids. We strive in having a family friendly environment. If this sounds
like you and you would love a fun place to work.
• Excellent pay based on experience
• Profit sharing
• Medical Insurance
• Holiday pay
Practice Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm
***********Carestream/Orthotrac knowledge is essential**************
• Dental/Orthodontic experience is preferred
• 1+ years front orthodontic experience
• Treatment planning experience in ortho a bonus!
• Outgoing, positive and friendly personality
• Be able to pay attention to detail
• Confident and a team player
The job duties include new patient exam, financial contract presentation,
follow up with new patients, insurance verification and billing, check in and check
out patients, answer phones, schedule patient appointments, follow up with
patient accounts, and other front office duties.
Job Type: Full-time
License: • Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
Language: • Spanish (Preferred)