We are a growing dental practice with a special focus on total wellness dentistry. Currently, we are looking for a skilled dental assistant to work 3-4 days/a week; and one Saturday a month.
Our Dental Assistant should be a truly positive outgoing personality type. This position is responsible for administering day-to-day activities of the back office, including: maintaining laboratory work and chairside assisting.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
1. High School Diploma
2.Minimum of 2 years working as a dental assistant.
3. Be a Team Player and willing to learn.
4. Be reliable and energetic.
5. Honesty and Detail Oriented- must be able to follow instructions and document well.
6. Have basic knowledge of computers.
7. Have professional references from previous employers.
8. Have radiology certification.