Associate Dentist - Full Time (4 days)- Primary Dentist
Moorehead Family Dentistry is offering an exciting career opportunity in our Blue Ash location for an Associate Dentist. We’re looking for a confident dentist with two years or more of experience to handle the general dentistry of our office. Work alongside as well as independently of the owning dentist, who focuses on IV Sedation, surgery and Implants. Our team and processes provide great support, focused on your success and quality of work. This is a great opportunity for a dentist looking to work in a patient focused, technology driven, and rapidly growing office. Take the next step in your career, practicing more independently, exposed to all facets of dentistry.
• Associate will be main provider at location
• Full time (4 days/week) opportunity
• Compensation is % of collections with starting minimums
• Get excellent pay with our very high practice-wide collection percentage
• High insurance fees, making YOU more money per procedure
• Supportive team environment and focus on patient experience
• General Dentistry opportunity
• Minimum 2 years of experience preferred
• Tech focused - including Intraoral 3d scanner, 3D printing, all digital x-rays
• High support environment with General Manager to help in team management and practice management and doctor/owner investing into associate with clinical, treatment planning, production, etc.
Please send your resume with 2-3 references to . We are looking to fill this position immediately.