Quality Assurance Coordinator
A quality assurance coordinator is an on site liaison of the office that’s primary goals are to make sure patients are receiving the best possible clinical care, retain patients for the practice and schedule patient treatment. This position is 90% phone based and the other 10% is patient facing. The position is based out of Alpharetta but may develop into a traveling position between Alpharetta and Lilburn.
The primary objectives of this position are below.
- field patient concerns about treatment, whether it be clinical insurance or billing
- continuously call our active patient based for Alpharetta and Lilburn locations to touch base with patients and make sure their needs are being met
- recare calls for hygiene visits
- unscheduled treatment scheduling
- re-activate patient base to bring patients in for their appointments.
A bonus system is in place for this employee. For every 20 patients that have not come in for two or more years that get scheduled and attend their appointment, a $100 bonus is given at the next pay period.
Ideally this employee is a self starter, extremely motivated, highly knowledgeable about dentistry; calm, courteous and upbeat on the phone. We are flexible on years of experience as long as you can wow us on the phone!