Smile for Life Dentistry is hiring an experienced general dentist full time! This position has high income earning potential and features an exceptionally strong and committed support staff.
We pride ourselves in offering the best care for our dental patients and helping them improve their lives and overall health through their dental health.
Work at our single location in Phoenix with a Dentist Owner and Business Leader who understand quality dentistry and provide tremendous support and opportunities.
Expectations for our General Dentist are:
• At least 2 years of Clinical Experience.
• Ability to provide outstanding patient care in a high-production environment.
• Ability to lead and develop a productive team.
• Ability to develop a following of patients within the practice.
• Ability to grow a practice and develop referrals from within the practice.
• Comfort with routinely completing molar endodontic procedures (no re-treatments required)
• Willingness to develop skills and service mix in the areas of Implant surgery, Endodontics, Occlusion, Sleep Dentistry, Team Leadership and Personal Development.
• Willingness to work approximately 1 Saturday per month.
• Ability and willingness to prepare teeth suitable for CEREC restoration. No prior CEREC knowledge is required. Team is trained and capable to take digital impressions, design and fabricate crowns and implant crowns for you.
**Willingness to learn about how to screen for sleep related breathing disorders and airway dysfunction and making the appropriate referral to the owner doctor. As described in the ad, recognition and treatment of airway dysfunction is one of the unique ways we pride ourselves in improving the overall health of our patient through their dental health.
You can expect:
• A newly renovated office with an iCat 3D Cone Beam CT, CEREC systems and new equipment to provide space and technology for excellent production and patient care.
• Access to a steady stream of new PPO and FFS patients, not an AHCCCS provider.
• Payment on Production, not Collections. Leave the collections to us, just focus on our personal production and quality.
• Cultivate your patient base so that they stay with you as long as your schedule coincides with their needs. To maximize your retention, it is encouraged to work some non-traditional hours to meet working patients’ needs.
• Ability to suggest, formulate and implement office policy changes where needed.
• Assistance from the team to make his/her practice-within-a-practice successful.
• Well-equipped and functional office.
• Any and all materials needed for efficient and quality patient care.
• A collaborative environment with the practice’s other 3 doctors.
• Clinical staff adequate to provide for all production needed or wanted.
• Admin staff working to maintain a productive schedule.
Compensation: 30-32% of Production, No Lab Fees Withheld Except Invisalign, with Minimum Bi-Weekly Guarantee
• AFLAC Benefits Offered
• Direct Deposit Payroll
• Continuing Education Opportunities
Smile for Life Dentistry strives to maintain a thriving practice full of happy team members who produce top quality dentistry and enjoy great work-life balance. To have patients that stay, pay and refer enthusiastically. We wish to build the Smile for Life Dentistry name into a brand recognized and respected by the public as an example of quality and value.
Schedule: Wed-Fri 7am-8pm (1 hour lunch)
Partnership: Not offered at this time.
We’re excited to work with you!