• Minimum of 1 year orthodontic assisting experience
- knowledge of dental terminology and orthodontic procedures.
- Basic knowledge of computer and scheduling
- Knowledge of all orthodontic appliances, how to fit, place, instruct, remove when necessary
- Experience with Invisalign preferred with ability to scan and place attachments
- Opportunity to work in relaxed and friendly environment
- Must have Radiographer license in State of Ky.
- Will need to travel to other Farley Orthodontic offices.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour