We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our passion is helping our patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health while creating memorable smiles along the way...... After all, every smile has a story.
Being on the forefront of dental technology allows us to educate patients, help them identify issues, and make informed decisions about available care. Patients receive the highest quality modern dental care in a serene, comfortable environment. New Heights Dental and Braces – A Wellness Center is a great place to learn and grow in fun, teamwork oriented and fast-paced work environment.
To be the first and last excellent impression to the patient whether in person or on the phone.
- Analytical, communicates well, well organized, plans ahead, detail oriented, self-directed, flexible, outgoing and a high energy level.
- See that the Wellness/Hygiene front desk is always covered during your shift when you are away for lunch, or break, etc.
- Check in Hygiene and restorative patients
- Greet all patients courteously when arriving and make sure the patient is marked here in the software, and then change to ready when the patient has completed all intake forms.
- Keep patients informed of expected wait time if the Hygienist is falling behind schedule. For Hygienist’s that are schedule, participate in the movement patients into one of the 2 rooms that the Hygienist is assigned to.
- Support Wellness Coordinator in collecting Hygiene patients’ payments.
- Check ledger for accuracy of treatment that day to ensure that it was billed to the correct provider. Confirm that payments are billed to the correct provider.
- Ensures that the patient has their next appointment booked.
- Ask for patient referrals.
- Send acknowledgments: welcome letter, referral thank you letters and birthday cards.
- And other job duties as assigned.
- General office duties and other duties as required.
- Dental front office experience
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be available for evening and weekend hours
- Bilingual preferred
- Dentrix software experience preferred