The primary responsibilities of this highly motivated and positive individual is to schedule appointments and conduct reminder calls, while continually updating and organizing patient data as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Maintain a full, productive hygiene schedule
- Develop and implement strategies for patient reactivation
- Maintain daily and weekly reports to reflect the success in this position
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic commuter knowledge
- An eagerness to learn on the job
- Eaglesoft knowledge is a plus