Growing HOLISTIC Dental Clinic Seeking Experienced Dental Assistant/Front Office Assistant. We are high tech and paperless! Our office hours are Monday through Friday. We are very fortunate to have a team present where everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go out of their way to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctors. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - a flexible employee who can assist and help in the front office. Your smile and positive attitude need to radiate through your entire being. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the clinic floor and front office, including: assisting during patient care, answering phones, scheduling of patients, maintaining appearance and order of dental office and recall/recare system. We look forward to hearing from you! With Sincerest Regards, Our Team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with DENTAL front office and DENTAL assisting. Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software, Facebook marketing.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate data entry.
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the appointment book effectively.
9. Experience preparing and presenting financial option plans and present plan options to patient at end of their appointment.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see room for improvement within ones own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary requirements to the following email address:
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, Our TEAM