Growing General Dentistry practice in Phoenix, AZ seeking an experienced Registered Dental Hygienist. We are high tech, 3D, and paperless! We are a 7 day a week office that offers advanced dentistry with convenient hours to our patients. We are doctors of the mouth, and so we heavily screen and treat for sleep related breathing disorders in our office as well. We strive to help our patients improve their overall health through their dental health by not only encouraging them to come in regularly for their cleanings, but also screening for any signs of gum disease, decay, odontogenic infections, and airway dysfunction. We also offer airway sleep dentistry in our office by our main doctor who is proactive in helping patients improve their overall health through their oral health.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Certificate as a Registered Dental Hygienist, local anesthesia, and Nitrous Oxide by the AZ State Board of Dental Examiners.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience practicing as a dental hygienist. Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Experience and proficiency with computers---Dentrix experience is a plus, but not required. Also experience with use of intraoral cameras.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Ability to co-diagnose existing dental conditions, screen for oral cancer, and educate patients on proper oral hygiene at home.
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the hygiene appointment effectively.
9. Willingness to learn and take continuing education on updated hygiene protocols to improve soft tissue management.
10. Willingness and a passion to screen for sleep related breathing disorders and airway dysfunction.
11. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see room for improvement within ones own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary requirements to the following email address:
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.