We are a busy, high quality, surgical and implant dental specialist looking for
an experienced cross-trained RDA who values professionalism and excellence in patient
The position requires you to:
1. Work at a fast pace (3-4 surgeries in the morning, 4-5 new patients in the
afternoons, and 5-8 post-ops throughout the day)
2. Be well rounded in lab work (good impressions and casts skills, Essix/flipper fabrication, implant-related lab work)
3. Be comfortable monitoring sedated patients (our office is a Level 3)
4. Pay attention to detail
5. Be active in ensuring patients are seated on time, ready to go when in a
timely fashion, and to get things done quickly
6. Make good use of your time
7. Warm and compassionate to our patients
Applicants must have the following:
1. At least 2 years experience in either Perio/OMFS or at a General
Dental office that performed surgical procedures other than just extractions
(dental implants, bone grafting, gingival grafting, etc).
2. Some experience with front-office duties (at the very least comfortable with scheduling, taking calls) is a bonus.
3. Lab experience making Essix retainers, temps, models, surgery guides, etc.
4. 3 professional references
5. Pride and ownership in their work!
Our hours are Monday-Thursday,7am-4:30pm, with some Friday half-days. Our staff
is very professional and very easy to get along with. We offer competitive pay and good benefits including but not limited to paid sick and vacations days, paid holidays, health stipend, and retirement benefits.
The office is located in South Austin.