Perla Dental, with 10 offices in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, is seeking a
Office Managers and Front Desk Receptionist to join our team in some of our
OFFICE MANAGER, Biller and FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST:
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Achieve revenue goals by managing patient schedules and staff
• Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and
• Recruit and develop office team capable of providing best in class
• Complete administration tasks, such as bank deposits, paying bills
and processing staff payroll.
• Manage and assist team members with billing processes (i.e.
insurance, Medicaid, etc.).
• Respond to doctors’, patients’ and staff’s grievances.
• 3-5 years experience in dental practice as a Manager.
• Proven history of achieving results in the dental profession.
• Clear and persuasive communicator to staff and doctors in positive
and negative situations.
• Knowledge of billing treatment plan presentations.
• Excellent understanding of Medicaid and insurance plans.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and Eagelsoft Software.
• Bilingual in Spanish is an asset but not a requirement.
Front Desk Receptionist:
Duties Include (but not restricited to):
Answering phone calls
Scheduling and canceling appointments
Calling patients for appointment reminders.
Verify insurance information; and collect payments.
Dental billing knowlege is a great advantage.
Minimum 1 year experience in dental field for Front Office.
Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent.
Experience with Eaglesoft software would be a great asset.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a great asset.
Computer knowledge is very important.
If you are interested in applying for a position in one of our offices, please
e-mail your resume to