Administrative Assistant / Scheduling Coordinator / Receptionist
Marble Hill, GA.
There’s wonderful news in the beautiful mountains of Georgia! Foothills Dental in
Marble Hill has been acquired by Dr. Sylvia Atkinson, owner of Jasper Dental
Associates, and we are seeking a new team member to help support our practice
growth in Marble Hill! No prior dental experience? We are willing to train the
right candidate in dental procedures and processes.
To learn more about our office visit: www.FoothillsDentalAssociates.com
This is a full-time, 4 day / week permanent position. (No weekends, no evenings!)
Our practices are dedicated to providing excellent treatment and compassionate care
to our patients. We believe in using the finest technology to deliver the highest
standards of treatment, service and record keeping. We believe our mission is most
successful by hiring outstanding professionals into our healthcare team.
We are seeking a talented team member for this multi-faceted position. Primary job
• Building rapport with patients, taking sincere interest in helping them have a
welcoming and supportive dental experience.
• Insurance verification
• Tracking and scheduling patients who are due for periodic cleanings
• Requesting payment due at the time of service
• Posting payments
• Managing busy phones
Excellent wages, vacation and holidays.
Qualifications to apply for this position include:
1. BS or BA from accredited University in Business Management, Healthcare
Management, Marketing, Business, Psychology or related field. Candidates who did
not complete college will be considered if possessing skills and knowledge gained
by parallel work experiences and training.
2. “Geared towards technology, software-friendly” attitude and aptitude.
3. Excellent verifiable references and stable work history.
4. A confident, warm and assertive disposition with excellent communication skills.
5. Favorable, but not required to apply: 2+ years experience in medical or dental
administration or medical/dental coding.
Application instructions: If your background and interests are a match to this
description, please attach your detailed resume and cover letter to an email and
send it directly to our staffing consultant’s inbox:
Dental post application will be reviewed, but are not preferred.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email first (check your spam or junk
folder should our response to your resume be misdirected).
To help us maintain our focus on our scheduled patients, we respectfully request:
No direct calls to the office, no faxes, no emails. All submitted resumes will be
reviewed by our Staffing Consultant, Carol. Thank you!