F/T Associate Dentists for Dallas and Irving location. (P/T General Dentist need to be
committed to work minimum 2 days/week)
Fast growing, fast paced general dentistry private practice established in 2017
with 6 locations in Parkland Hospital System Community Oriented Primary Care
Centers (COPCs) throughout Dallas County (Dallas, Grand Prairie, Irving, Garland).
We are seeking talented Associate general dentists with compassion, integrity, who
understands the importance of teamwork, to grow with the practice.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS:
- 2 YEARS experience
- US trained dentist with valid Texas Dental license, DEA, NPI, clean “Loss run”
report with Liability insurance company
- Able to obtain credentialing approval to become providers with insurance
companies and TMHP
- Proficient and comfortable treating patients of all ages, our patients consist of
adults, seniors and children.
- Proficient in routine treatment including but not limit to restoratives, surgical
extractions, non-surgical endodontic treatment, removable and fixed restorations,
pulpotomy/SSC, all levels of non-surgical cleaning, preventive treatments, and
- Dentists with great communication skills and wide range of clinical abilities are
most successful and productive in our practice setting.
* Spanish-speaking is very much a plus.
- Owned and operated by a Specialist, not a Dental Service Organization or
- no Late hours! Office Hours: M-F 8AM - 5PM (all patients must leave by 6PM),
Sat 9AM - 3PM (at two locations only)
- minimum Saturdays required
- We see mostly adult patients with PPO, some Medicaid, CHIP and Medicare. Most of
our patients are fee for service.
- No company requirements to make unethical production
- True teamwork environment that encourages sharing of ideas to grow as a TEAM
- Each office with Supervisor and well-trained support staff so you can focus on
- No competing with fellow doctors for patients
- Dentists are strongly encouraged to treat cases within their own comfort,
ability, and safety range.
- Specialists and senior dentists are available for consultation
- Dentists have the freedom to refer patients if necessary for the best interest of
- 4-8 operatories at each location.
- Ambassadors at each location and participate in community outreach to ensure
constant flow of new patients
- Free Professional Liability Insurance.
- Group Medical Insurance.
- Company will provide CE for doctors and staff on various topics of interest
- Dentist practice with complete autonomy to treatment plan and treat patients
according to your own treatment plans
- Clinical evaluations and assessments will be conducted routinely to ensure
treatment quality, standardization and patient satisfaction for the entire
Please e-mail CV to: