Privately-owned Dental Office seeking a Treatment Coordinator/Front Desk with experience in the dental field. We are looking for a reliable, energetic, friendly, outgoing individual with great potential to join our team in a new, state-of-the-art office. Excellent customer service and professional phone etiquette. If you are seeking to become part of a family business where to grow and reach your full potential in a welcoming environment, you have found the right place! Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing insurance verification prior to patients’ appointment.
- Confirming appointments
-Educating, informing and communicating with patients to create a welcoming, comfortable environment
- Providing patients with a Customer Service and dental experience that exceeds their expectations each and every time
-Maintaining and Managing patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations Qualifications:
• Must have Dental Office Experience/ min 2 years Competitive Salary Based on experience
Applicant must be available to work on these Days:
• Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday
• One Saturday oh the month.
Only serious applicants must apply.