Growing General Private Dental Practice in Coppell Seeking Experienced Insurance Coordinator.
Our growing private practice opened two years ago in Coppell. We are high tech and paperless with up to date equipment! Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, with our morning huddle at 7:40. Team members are expected to arrive by 7:25 to be prepared for their day before the huddle.
We are looking to add an insurance coordinator who will go out of their way to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctor. A working knowledge of Dentrix is a must!!! Dental assisting experience is preferred. Our office offers paid holidays and vacation days to permanent full time employees after 90 days.
Primary Job Duties:
• Verify eligibility for upcoming patients’ appointments
• Fill out insurance breakdown forms
• Update payment tables and coverage tables
• Ensure hygiene schedule reflects procedures that the patient is eligible for
• Create daily route slips
• Submit claims
• Follow up on outstanding claims
Secondary Job Duties:
• Answer phones
• Schedule appointments
• Check patients in and out
• Assist in the back as needed (especially if RDA is out)
**Accuracy and Efficiency are of utmost importance to this job**
If you are interested, please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of introduction, your resume with qualifications, a list of professional references, and your salary requirements to the following email address:
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you!