Dr. John Barnes, Owner of Memorial Modern Dentistry, is looking to add a
Registered Dental Assistant to his team. We are a fun and dynamic team and are
looking to add a friendly and positive RDA to our team to help provide the best
patient experience for our patients. Dr. Barnes is currently seeking an RDA with
2+ years of RDA experience.
In addition to necessary industry certifications and education, as a Registered
dental assistant, you will possess outstanding time management, communication,
and technical skills. To excel, you’ll bring a can-do attitude, a proactive
nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity, and the constant desire to
learn and grow.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling
them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, you will receive competitive salary, excellent
benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for
leadership and vision.
We look forward to speaking with you!