Murphy Dental Home is hiring!!! Our progressive, luxurious, state-of-the-art dental office in Murphy, TX is looking for a Front Office/Patient Coordinator to complete our awesome team! Our mission is to provide the best care possible for our patients and we are dedicated in providing a comfortable and relaxing environment for our patients and employees.
The ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
1. Incredible work ethic
3. Has 2+ years working in a dental office
4. Has 2+ years of experience in billing and accounting with PPO insurance plans
5. Dependable and Reliable
6. Works well with team members
7. Experienced with digital dental software
8. Understands dental terminology and basic understanding of billing and coding
9. Willing to go above and beyond
10. Positive attitude
Job duties for this position are as follows:
1. Assisting patients at the reception desk and over the phone
2. Verifying and collecting insurance coverage information
3. Assisting with financial arrangements for dental treatment
4. Managing patient scheduling to achieve a successful and productive day
Murphy Dental Home offers competitive pay!
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.