• Do you want to be part of a stable, happy, upbeat, family owned and operated
• Where you work with aware, health-oriented, incredibly nice patients ?
• Where you receive compensation above standard industry wages?
Then, we have the perfect position for you.
Cann Dentistry, located in Buckhead, is a progressive dental practice serving a
niche-market of patients who are enthusiastic about wellness, nutrition and
preventive medicine. Our patients appreciate the respectful manner in which we
support their interests with our dental services and communication. We are looking
for a great candidate to work in our vibrant, non-corporate, “fee for service”
practice where specialized individual attention and mutual respect is a hallmark.
Responsibilities include industry-standard dental assisting skills:
1. Greeting and seating patients, reviewing and documenting records.
2. Setting up rooms for procedures
3. Assisting dentists
4. Sterilization procedures
5. Patient Education
6. Expanded duties
Ideally, our candidate will have a:
1. minimum 2 years prior in-office dental experience.
2. stable job history and excellent references.
3. strong desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
4. desire to create long-term relationships with patients.
5. strong team-playing mindset with a contributory attitude.
To apply for this position:
Send your resume directly to our email which is:
Or, forward your dental post application and please make certain to have all of
your past employment information up to date.
Regularly check your spam/junk folder should our staffing consultant’s email reply
to you be misdirected by your security setting.
Thanks for your interest! We have a great office and we’ll look forward to meeting