BLVD Dentistry and Orthodontics has an opening for a Treatment Coordinator in
Richmond, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you
have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the
transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation
package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO
• Assist front office with daily duties as needed
• Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
• Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely
• Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
• Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients;
gather all necessary information for claim processing.
• Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms
and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
• Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence
to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
• Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and
patients, as appropriate.
• Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to
mail, answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• One year of prior dental office experience required
• Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
• Versed in Eaglesoft is preferred
• Highly motivated and organized
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Days Needed: Monday - Friday