DentalPost Core Values
As you might have noticed- DentalPost is growing! We’ve added a lot of new team members around here! Knowing this, I knew it was time to tighten up our core values. This attracts the right ones and repels the wrong. Core values drive and develop our brand, culture, and business strategies. After lots of collaboration from the team, here are the five core values we live by at DentalPost:
- Improve Lives. I built DentalPost with the mission of improving the lives of dental professionals and patients. When I was temping in offices I saw the hiring process was a pain for dentists, and they had no way of measuring the core values of their candidates. DentalPost takes the pain out of hiring, so these dental professionals can focus on their patients, delivering excellent care, and the things important to them. Our mission is to help dental professionals find jobs they love. Business Insider reported that 80% of people are not happy with their job. That’s a huge percentage- and why we are dedicated to our mission.
- Obsessed with Finding a Better Way. At DentalPost we have weekly team meetings. During these meetings, we have an open discussion about what we could be doing better. How can we improve? Where can we grow? What does our community need? We don’t believe in settling. As soon as we accomplish one thing, we are determined to do it better. There are no road blocks- you can always find a way. And our entire team feels this way.
- Passionately Engaged. We love our job. Our team here works hard every day to make DentalPost work for its community, and we have fun doing it. Life is too short to be in a job you aren’t passionate about. I wake up every morning truly grateful that this is what I get to do for a living. Helping people find a job to provide for their family is a priceless gift.
- We hear you. We are family here at DentalPost. If you need help, all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other grow. I believe part of my job is supporting my team so they can do their jobs. It’s part of being in a family! On the other side of that is listening. If you call our customer support specialist, you will talk with a member of our team- no robots over here!
- Own it. Accountability! We are all about open communication. If you make a mistake, that’s fine! It happens- just be honest about it and learn from it so you don’t make that mistake again We are here to help one another and we’ve got each other’s back. It’s all about communication here. Own it!
So there you have it. Our core values, and this comes from your leader. I have set these pillars to build a great company. I believe our purpose in life is to figure out our gift and give it away to help others. I truly believe this is where you become happiest. Core values help align your team and repel those who aren’t a fit. They communicate what’s important and contribute to the overall success of the team and culture.
Tags: continuing education dental assistant dental career dental careers dental consultant dental culture dental employers dental hygiene dental hygienist dental industry Dental job Interview Dental Meeting dental staff dental student dental team