Posted January 06, 2016
The next action item should be to use Facebook to research the business page of the dental office where you will soon have an interview. Here are five specific areas you will most likely be privy to so you can talk knowledgeably on the subject:
1. Their involvement in the community through fundraisers or service organizations
2. Their latest in office promotion such as whitening or New Patient specials
3. Points of pride – what they celebrate in terms of patient accomplishments or points of pride for their patients.
4. Their philosophy on health and wellness
5. Videos that show office systems or techniques under patient education
So three steps:
1.) Edit your own FB page
2.) Look up the FB page of the dental practice where you will be interviewing
3.) Find the FB page of the dentist (or dentists) and the Office Manager
And then it goes without saying of course that you have studied carefully the full website of the dental practice. You know the number of team members, the office history, the number of locations and their Mission Statement. It will be worth every minute you spend to land the job of your dreams. I promise you will get the best when you give it your best.