Profitable Hygiene Live-Stream Seminar
Sep 10, 2021
You should be making 30% of your collections from your hygiene department… without changing anything clinically!
If you haven’t added one day of hygiene per week for every year you’ve been in practices—you’re missing out on your potential!
You can easily transform your hygiene department into a productive, profitable activity… just by utilizing the charts you already have!
- The Plan: The blueprint for building a hygiene department that serves as a real profit center for your practice.
- The Hygiene Formula: What is the actual potential for your hygiene department with nothing more than your current patient base? Hint: It’s astronomically higher than you’d think!
- The Team Effort: How to get the entire office on board with expanding your hygiene potential. And how to turn this into ACTION!
- Hygiene Department Defibrillation: How to handle the number one reason mosthygiene departments get stuck in “neutral,” make little profit and don’t really grow!
- Organization = Success: Creating a solid organization base for a productive hygiene department.
- The How-To’s:
- Keeping hygiene full, along with knock-out scheduling and confirmation procedures.
- Policy for the hygiene department covering appointments, standard of care and general procedures.
- Reactivation: a turn-key, step-by-step system to flood inactive patients back into the office and into your chair.
- Your Perio Program: How to make it work for your practice the way you always thought it could. Includes the administrative procedures to make this a reality.
- Management: The daily & monthly numbers, procedures and actions that add up to a profitable hygiene dept.
- Using the hygiene department to beef up doctor production.
- New Patients: How your hygiene department can help you transform a new patient into a patient for life!
- Expansion: How to add FULL hygiene days with minimal expense.
- Finding Mrs. or Mr. Right: What criteria should you look for when hiring a hygienist?
- Managed Care and a Profitable Hygiene Department: Is it possible? How to make it all work!