Dental Front OfficeRice dentistryIrvine, CA 92618
AWARD WINNING OFFICE SEEKS SUPERSTAR SCHEDULING TREATMENT COORDINATOR
ABOUT THE JOB:
Rice Dentistry is a respected and established dental office, state-of-the-art, cosmetic, implant andamp; general dentistry practice with over 35 years of history in Irvine. We are currently seeking a full-time treatment coordinator/patient advocate to join our dynamic team. We are looking for an organized, talented, committed, customer service oriented leader who is a friendly and attentive listener, articulate, compassionate, and has a cheerful attitude.
Our employees enjoy an organized, fun working environment. We prioritize the use of the latest technology including full digital workflow with digital treatment planning, x-rays and charting, digital scanner CBCT 3D printing and more. All of this in order to provide the highest quality patient care. The practice is very team-driven with an emphasis on collaboration versus working solo. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, generous pay, and competitive benefits. We are open Monday-Friday and see patients from 7am to 4pm Tuesday through Friday, 9am top 6pm on Mondays. We use Dentrix and Dexls and are paperless.
• Educate and consult patients discussing treatment needs and presenting complex treatment plans.
• Financial Arrangements
• Checking in and out patients
• Answering phones
• Engineering the schedule
• Posting payments, balancing bank deposits
• Supervising Continuing Care efforts
AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
• Prioritize patient rapport and outstanding customer service
• Show a strong respect for all of your coworkers, regardless of position
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
• Strong organizational and administrative skills-you see what needs to be done and do it
• Ability to multitask, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
• Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image in person and on the phone.
• Apply NOW-weand#39;re looking to fill this position ASAP!
START THE CONVERSATION.
To apply, send the following 2 items via email:
• Information about yourself and your past job experiences along with contact information
• Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What do you feel is important for us to know about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What brings you to the job market right now?
- What about working with our practice is attractive to you? Rice Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Email, Scottand#64;ricedentistry.com , wendyand#64;ricedentistry.com