Dental Front OfficeEast Alabama Dental GroupOpelika, AL 36801
Our fast-paced Dental Office is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic front desk team member to join us!
We are looking for a personable, reliable person passionate about customer service. This person will be responsible for greeting our patients, scheduling, answering phone calls and collecting payments. Dental experience is not necessary but is preferred.
As an office, our desire is to provide not only excellent dentistry but a customer service experience that exceeds our patients expectations.
As a member of our front office team you will be the face for our office and the voice when our patients call.
Job tasks include:
insurance verification, make appointments, collect payments and present treatment plans.
Strong computer skills are a must.
Experience with Eaglesoft a plus.
Multitasking, greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling of appointments,
creating treatment plans with financial arrangements, while exhibiting a very
calm demeanor, and making each patient know they are important to us.
Important strengths:- Positive attitude that shows and you are able to bring
smiles to patients faces when you greet them in person and on the phone.
- Ability to be a part of a team and go above and beyond to offer help to your
- Possess excellent people and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate dental treatment plans with financial options to
patients with clarity and knowledge.
- Previous Dental front office or dental clinical experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service and computer skills necessary.
- Attention to extreme detail is a must.
- Being comfortable with collecting money from the patient.
*Competitive salary based on experience
Please email your resume to [sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]