Growth Challenge: Dental Practices
With spring time in full swing, it is a time for growth and renewal. Take a look around you, you will notice the flowers are blooming, but you can bloom too! It’s important to remember that taking care of yourself will benefit you in all aspects of your life. Take some time this season to revitalize and grow yourself. We here at DentalPost challenge you to complete some of our ideas to rejuvenate yourself this spring season!
- Try something new every day
- Spend an hour a day truly unplugged from all technology
- Make a list of the things you are grateful for each day
- Get active- spend at least 30 minutes a day being active
- Sit down and make a list of goals you wish to accomplish
- Spend less time watching TV, and more time reading
- Take a class; an exercise class, cooking class, art class, etc.
- Call someone you have neglected to contact recently