Orthodontic DentistRoss Family Dental Clinic, PLLCOxford, MS 38655
We are a growing organization supporting dental practices around 9 states, predominantly pediatric, some general, and orthodontic dentistry in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi.
Established in 2015, we started with 3 offices and now we’re up to 55 offices and we have a good growth plan, but we are looking to grow the right way. We are striving to change the DSO landscape and be different than many DSOs out there. We pride ourselves on our mission statement and core values which govern our practice model. We are very culture driven and are looking for providers who fit our cultural model. We are a dental family. We call our patients, ?guest, and support exceptional clinical care. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated provider to join our team who are comfortable treating both children and young adults.
As the virtual orthodontist, this doctor will evaluate each patient using digital technologies to assess the patient’s current dental position, orthodontic needs, and possible orthodontic outcomes. This doctor will then be able to collaborate, with the onsite dentist and staff, the appropriate route of treatment for the patient to achieve the desired treatment objectives. The doctor will also monitor the patient, throughout the entire length of treatment, to make sure the desired treatment objectives are met.
Daily responsibilities (performed virtually):
New patient evaluation:
* Review all patient records from the patients first visit appointment - Panoramic radiograph, Cephalometric Radiograph, Intraoral and Extraoral photographs, 3-dimensional scan and the digital models it produces, and all new patient paperwork (medical history, dental history, etc.)
* Complete a thorough review that is documented in a standardized form.
* Complete a problem list along with treatment objectives
* Complete a treatment plan to achieve the treatment objectives.
* Place the information in the appropriate area of the chart.
* Communicate to the treatment coordinator the findings and any special circumstances that must be addressed with the patient/parent.
Patient Office Visit:
* Review all records taken by the assistant – digital photos, any necessary radiographs, etc.
* Based on the findings from the records – identify the adjustments in the patient’s treatment and write up a comment on the direction of treatment for the assistant and onsite dentist to complete for the patient.
* Repeat process for each patient at every visit until the treatment objectives are achieved.
* Once all objectives have been met, and the patient/parent/dentist and virtual orthodontist are pleased with the results, the virtual orthodontist is to give recommendations on the retention for this patient so that retainers can be fabricated prior to deband.
* Once all retainers have been fabricated and ready for delivery, then the patient can transition out of orthodontic treatment by the removal of all orthodontic appliances and retainers can be delivered to the patient. Deband records are attained once all appliances are removed.
* Deband records can be, but are not limited to, Panoramic radiograph, cephalometric radiograph, intraoral and extraoral radiographs, 3-Dimensional scan.
* The patient is then followed for the following 12 months to ensure that retention is maintaining the treatment objectives that were desired and achieved.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: