Dental AssistantNight and Day Dental Dental/Night and Day Dental DentalCary, NC 27513
We are growing in North Carolina!
Night andamp; Day Dental is looking for an enthusiastic, patient centric, Dental Assistant, to join our team of dedicated professionals. If you are a Dental Assistant who prides yourself on patient care and looking for a convenient, flexible schedule that fits your life, Night and Day Dental is the perfect place to grow your career!
Success comes by living our culture.
We believe in a bigger picture: one in which everyone has the tools, training, and support they need to work their best and bring their skills and service to their community. We are in the relationship business where itand#39;s more than just dentistry. Our success is built on:
• Strong Relationships
• Trust andamp; Integrity
• Serving the Underserved
• Happiness andamp; Fun
• Development andamp; Learning
• Loyalty andamp; Respect
Responsibilities for Dental Assistant:
• In this highly valued and collaborative role, you will ensure our patients are comfortable and prepared for treatment and serve as a valuable resource to your provider during a variety of dental and hygiene procedures
• Promote a positive patient experience that encourages optimum oral health
• Educate patients on their oral care needs
• Foster an upbeat team environment
Qualifications for Dental Assistant:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience (Required)
• Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
• Current NC X-Ray Certification (Required)
• Current CPR certification (Required)
• Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Patient centric and a can-do attitude
Who are we?
Night and Day Dental is a dentist-founded and dentist-led organization committed to clinical excellence. We pride ourselves in a shared vision of making dental care accessible, affordable, and enjoyable for our patients. Our 10 locations throughout North Carolina are owned and operated by dental providers committed to an impressive workplace for dental providers.
What are the perks and benefits?
• Three medical insurance plans to choose from
• Discounted dental benefits for employee, spouse, and dependent children
• Long-term and short-term disability
• Life insurance
We would like to extend an invitation to speak with us about the Night andamp; Day Dental difference. Please email your resume and contact information today, you will be glad you did!