Office Manager Dental Front OfficeElevated Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryAurora, CO 80016 Elevated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery invites you to become part of our successful team in providing highest-quality oral surgery care in the Aurora area. Our focus is on exceptional patient care which is extremely rewarding for high performing team members.
We are seeking an Office Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Your days will go by quickly by leading the team and working closely with the doctor to attend to the day-to-day operations. This is a busy office and we are requiring someone who has a sense of urgency and fast learner with either dental, medical, or oral surgery experience. Also working with leadership to implement and oversee customer service initiatives, business strategies, budgets, HR functions, and fiscal improvements. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the work scheduling and timecards of all office employees to ensure work productively and deadlines are met to the company standards.
- Reports office issues and keeps lines of communication open with Senior Manager to ensure high employee morale and a professional atmosphere
- Answering phone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff.
- Supervises and ensures compliance with departmental policies and procedures, and relative to patient check-in and check-out.
- Monitors non-clinical office supply inventories and orders accordingly. Confers with external parties, Practice Administrator, and IT to resolve technical problems related to facilities management, computers, and other office equipment.
- Interviews, hires and trains new team members. Conducts performance reviews. Counsels and mentors team members. Supervises and maintains accurate time clocks.
Qualifications and Skills:
The most important requirement of this position is the ability to genuinely serve our patients on every level, including the ability to enhance patient satisfaction and increase office efficiency. You must be able to positively impact patients, coworkers, referring offices and the practice as a whole. We have found that successful candidates have the following work and educational histories:
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- 2 years of Supervisor experience.
- Previous oral surgery, dental or medical experience.
- Proven track record of growth or improvement within your position.
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Experienced with customer service techniques.
- Superior communication skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, retirement plan, PTO time, paid holidays, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Office Manager Dental Front OfficeBoulder Canyon DentalBoulder, CO 80304 *****PRIVATE OWNED DENTAL PRACTICE SEARCING FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGER!**** Bonus pay each month based upon collections goals. Ranges from $2-$7/hr this past 6 months.
We are looking for a reliable Operations manager for a private practice with 2 dentists. We perform advanced treatment as a skilled general dental practice. You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Previous Dental administration experience necessary, Eaglesoft software proficiency a plus. Benefits available after initial probation/training period. Pay rate is based upon experience. We utilized Solutions Reach for Text communication with patients and YAPI to streamline paperless documents from patients to Eaglesoft. We work with Spear Practice Solutions that helps with staff training and office goals. We have 2 other front desk team members, 5 Dental Assistants and 2 Hygienists. We are rapidly growing and are looking for the right person to help with our growth. Check our our website to see an office tour and understand our advanced equipment!
Create, present and understand treatment plans for patients
Oversight of all staff and day to day operations
Oversight of daily production, collection goals and accounts receivable
Oversight of hiring and training for all staff
Input and understand patient insurance and process claims
Manage phone calls and correspondence with patients (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Be able to read and understand the office schedule
Schedule patients proficiently within the doctors schedule
Be comfortable taking payments and discussing dental treatment with patients
Be comfortable submitting claims to dental insurance companies for reimbursement
Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Proven experience as an office administrator, or relevant role
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Eaglesoft Dental Software
High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Type: Full-time Working 4 days per week with 1-2 half day on Mondays per month for Administrative work.
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
Monthly Collections Bonus that has averaged $3/hr the past 12 months.
Office Manager Dental Front OfficeDr. Seth KimmelmanColorado Springs, CO 80903 Small, downtown Colorado Springs, privately owned dental office seeking office manager. Candidate will ideally have knowledge of Dentrix and excellent organization skills. Looking for mature, dependable person who will appreciate a drama free, non-corporation, non-PPO, kind of office. Job description includes insurance filling, accounts receivable, dental supply ordering, treatment plan input, checking patients in and out, answering phones and scheduling. Our office is known for high quality dental treatment (voted Top Dentist) with an emphasis on dental implants. We have exceptional technology to provide precise treatment which gives our patients the best success possible. Will train the right person.