Office Manager Dental Front OfficeTMJ PLUSGrapevine, TX 76051
TMJ , ORTHO SPECIALITY PRACTICE SEEKS SUPERSTAR OFFICE MANAGER
ABOUT THE JOB:
Tmj Plus Wellness Center is an established, state-of-the-art, private dentistry practice based in Grapevine, TX . We have a Tmj pain relief, orthodontic , biological dentistry office. We are currently seeking a full-time business manager .
Our employees are friendly, talented, and system-oriented. We prioritize the use of the latest technology (including digital x-rays and charting, CAD/CAM 3 -d printing, and CBCT) in order to provide the highest quality patient care. The practice is very team-driven with an emphasis on collaboration versus working solo. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses, a four-day work week, paid vacation policies, and competitive pay and benefits.
We need someone with that personality to also be willing to handle new patient calls, greet patients, and facilitate anything from phone calls, receiving and sending patient progress reports to and from referring doctors, scheduling, collecting payments and faciliting reports within the office for patients and business items.
•Excellent leadership skills
•Well organized and detail oriented
•Exceptional communication skills-both written and oral
•Ability to make independent decisions, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities
•Goal oriented, self-starter, problem solver
•Reliable and trustworthy
•You will work as part of a close-knit ‘work family’ and earn the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic, high growth healthcare services environment
•You will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work as you delight your teammates by clearing roadblocks so that they can provide outstanding patient care
•Managing both employee and patient relations and achieving operational goals
•Motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the ccollection schedule goals
•Maintaining the office budget to achieve profitability
•Motivating the entire team for improvement in patient service
• Oversee building maintenance projects
•Upload and Oversee reports from radiology, lab, mri, and patient correspondence to charts and providers
•Maintian a scedule to acheive monthly goals and communicate with patient emails and texTs for scheduling
•PTO and paid holidays
•Relaxed, friendly, and fun culture filled with smart colleagues across the entire organization
•Opportunity to play a role in the success of a rapidly growing company
•Competitive pay and Bonus
•401K plan with up to 4% matching
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
• 3-5 years’ experience in a dental practice
• Strong organizational skills—you see what needs to be done and do it
• Ability to multitask, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
• Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image in person and on the phone
• Computer skills a must such as excel spreadsheet use, emailing correspondance, Dental software use. Dentrix experience a plus
• Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
• Prioritize patient rapport and outstanding customer service
• Show a strong respect for all of your coworkers and leadership role
• Are willing and able to demonstrate your ability to abide by the practice’s protocols for
To apply, send your resume and the following 2 items via email to : drcoatsand#64;tmjplus.com
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What do you feel is important for us to know about you?
- What brings you to the job market right now?
- What about working with our practice is attractive to you?
- What does “patient service” mean to you?
We are excited to meet you!
[sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]
2631 Ira E. Woods Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051