DentistBrown County Oral Health PartnershipGreen Bay, WI 54302
Brown County Oral Health Partnership (OHP) is a nonprofit Children’s Dental organization. The goal at OHP is to change the lives of our communities’ children through access to excellent oral health services.
We do that through our various preventative, diagnostic, and restorative dental work. OHP is looking for a Full-Time Dentist to complete our team. The dentist will perform comprehensive, periodic, and limited exams, review radiographs, determine treatment plans, perform risk assessment for caries, provide habit counseling and nutrition recommendations, place sealants, restorations, and SSC’s, and perform prophylaxis as needed.
We are not a FQHC and offer the consistency usually found in traditional dental clinics. In 2022, we are proud to have served over 11,000 area children.
Key stats about OHP:
• 17 years of nonprofit excellence
• 5 clinic locations within the City of Green Bay
• Hospital teams that treat kids under anesthesia
• School-Based teams that treat kids in Green Bay area schools
• 6 full-time dentists and 1 part-time dentist
• 7 full-time hygienists and 16 full-time dental assistants
Living in Green Bay!
• The Fox River and Lake Michigan offer endless waterfront recreation. The Northwoods of Wisconsin offers hundreds of miles of trails and other outdoor activities.
• Lower cost of living. Green Bays cost of living is 18% lower than the national average, and 40% lower than Chicago suburbs.
• World-renowned sports – GO PACK GO!
• Shorter commutes. The average commute is about 15 minutes.
• Board Certified DDS or DMD in Wisconsin
• Willing to work locally in Green Bay Wisconsin. Relocation assistance is available.
• Newly graduating professionals are encouraged to apply!
• $95/hour depending on experience and clinical setting
• No weekends
• No emergency on-call
• 7:45 am – 4:15 pm weekday schedule
• Eligible for 3 Loan Forgiveness Programs (NHSC, PSLF, Wisconsin Health Professionals)
Our auxiliary teams are high quality and very experienced. Join people who love their work and are assisting those most in need. Please send resumes or inquiries to Zach Johnson, or visit www.smilegb.org to learn more.